Sunday, May 21, 2006

Number 1

Don't be fooled, people. Not everything gets reported to Carfax. It's a good place to start, but that's all. That's why I trust this man, Bo. He's the guy I send to look at used cars and used trucks we want to buy. He can spot paint work at 100 yards. Seriously.

He's saved my butt hundreds of times over the years. We'll hear of an available car, run a Carfax which comes up clean, and the car looks good to me from a distance. Then as we approach the car, Bo points out some paintwork or defect that part of the time I can't even see when I'm right up on the car. He's been doing this for over 20 years and he has the eye. To me, Bo is number 1. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blog Top Sites Blog Directory Top 
Blog Sites Blog Directory & Search engine Listed in LS Blogs Blogarama - The Blogs Directory