Friday, April 28, 2006

How Long Will You Wait For A Used Car???

An article by Terry Box in the Dallas Morning News (www.dallasnews.com) got me thinking... New Ferrari purchasers plunk down $5k to wait sometimes 2-3 years for a new Ferrari to show up at their doorstep.

In my business, most customers submit me a request to find them a used vehicle. And, alas, no Ferrari requests, yet. The most exotic has been a Lotus Elise, thus far. Nevertheless... Sometimes I request a deposit from a customer who may want a more unique used car. Deposit or not, I generally try to deliver on said special request within 2 weeks. Now, the article above has me prompted to wonder...how long would/should a 'regular' customer wait for me to find their special used car or used truck if Ferrari guys will wait 2-3 years? Is a month too long to wait, or does it depend upon what the vehicle is: a Chevy 1500 vs. a Porsche Boxster S?????... Your feedback is requested. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blog Top Sites Blog Directory Top 
Blog Sites Blog Directory & Search engine Listed in LS Blogs Blogarama - The Blogs Directory